9/15/08

STORE MAKE OVER FOR FALL SHOW

Well it was a very busy weekend for me.. Our Fall Show is about 5 weeks away, so I was up at the store this weekend getting it organized for the show.. Lots of new stock in and we are going to Toronto tomorrow to get more... Friday night I started around 5 and finished the first part of the store at 3 am... next day I added more until we closed then I was back to work on the back room that we add on for the fall show... I got that done around 11pm and then was back it on Sunday for part of the day before we left to come home... I will be going back up to the store on thanksgiving weekend to finish up the other added on room...
I have tried to put these pictures in order of how the store looks... the fist pictures are the front room you walk into ... the second section is the middle room and then the third section is the add on room...
Middle Room


this is the third room it is our garage that we have taken over for the show

That's it...

No comments: