10/21/08

Fall Show

Our fall show...

The weather was great we could not have asked for a better weekend...
There were lots of ooohhs and awwwwws in the crowd of people...
our store was filled to the max a few times... I love when that happens because everyone just starts grabbing everything.... Met many new people that did not know we were there.. I would like to say a great big thank you to everyone that came out and enjoyed our treats and my hand mades.. I took yesterday off from work and am wanting to take a few more days but orders need to be filled so I am back at it again today... I am sorry I have no photo's to share I forgot to take up my camera..:(

I have gone and listed some of my goodies on eBay ... I am giving free shipping on all my dolls...I have lowered my prices to... please stop by and take a peek ... NEW LISTINGS

No comments: