5/5/10

Working On Rag Dolls & NEW Group News

I have been busy finishing up some Rag Dolls I started back in January, these are a pattern by Sweet Meadows farms. Have another bucket of Rag Dolls from Sweetmeadows Farm to dress and put hair on..

Well, I got accepted in another group Lemon Poppy Seed, I was on this group back in the day when it first opened up.. but they did not have a section for selling supplies were now they do.. So please keep an eye for my wool on Lemon Poppy Seed.. I will be sure to offer deals all the time....

I have yet to get my website updated, I just don't seem to have enough time.. The family has been going through some stuff so working has been the last thing on my mind... but things are turning around so I am finding a few more hours in a day to spend on my craft..


1 comment:

PatC - All is Bright said...

love your dollies! Cute - I'll be checking again soon to see your other crafts. Hope you can stop by my place at All is Bright.

Happy Sewing!

PatC