9/22/10

Feeling The Crunch...

Well it is that time of year again... busy working getting ready for our annual fall show at our store, I also ventured out this year and signed up for an additional local show that runs the weekend after our show.. so my deadline is Oct 14... twenty two days left that is not enough.. I have tones of stuff in the beginning and middle stages.. I thought I would share with you some of our latest store photos..



Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and here are some pictures of some stuff I have in the works and done..

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks amazing!!
I especially love your big snowman holding a gingerbread man and tree.
I would LOVE to have one of those!!

TFS,
Tam

Unknown said...

I love this one too. You are just so creative and talented. I am sure you hear that alot but you truly are a wonderful creative artist and you must love the work you do as it shows in everything you make.
I find it difficult to leave this blog.
Thanks for sharing your talents with the world.

Snugglebug Blessings said...

I just loved looking through all the goodies you have for your show. You really do great work. God bless. Cathy