4/22/09

Helpful Info for US residents shipping to Canada FREE TRACKING INFO

Hello everyone I just thought I would share this info with all US residents... you may or may not know this.. but thought I should share for any that don't know this...

When you ship to Canada you have to fill out customs forms either the large white ones or the simple green label that sticks to the boxes..

See the upper left hand corner that is were you find the number for tracking


you will find on both of these forms a sku number like this (CP146262677US) this is the tracking number.. if you enter this number into the USPS tracking service it will tell you were it is.. once it crosses over to Canada you can then start tracking your info in the Canada Post tracking service...

This is what Canada puts on the box once it reaches Canada...


Here is what the USPS said for package I have coming...











Now I entered the number into my Canada Post Tracking service and this is what it says

No comments: