10/21/09

The Show is Over

I made it.. lol.. The show was a success... a little slower on Sunday but still had a great turn out... I love to watch my repeat buyers come in and find there goodies... one of my favorite customers is a young lady that bounces as she comes in the store... She knew right what she was looking for when she came in this year.. then changed her mind and purchase BOO cat (soft in the head pattern) and a snowman head on candle Stick (Back Porch Pickins Pattern).. I had the honer of going to another customers home on the way back home.. I got to see all my goodies on display... That was so neat.. I am now back home busy getting my home back in shape..
I am also very happy to announce that I will be on Simply Primitives with all my gal pals.. I am so honored to be on there..
Photo's to come of the store ...

No comments: